Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April - 28

So my camera battery died and I didn't put it on the charger. We went to Science North today and I missed so many cute photo ops of Anderson and his friend Emmy checking out all the dinos and playing in water and holding hands. Then the evening flew by...and I never really felt like going all the way upstairs to fetch the charger out of my suitcase. So finally at bedtime, by the light of the rock lamp, I got this shot. You know you're safe to leave the room and she is finally asleep when those little hands open up. Ahhh, we survived another night of peak-crying phase. Just go with the flow. I'm so excited, I get a little break tomorrow, (well to get a cavity filled).For all those missed shots, forgotten cameras - check this out. The Photographs Not Taken
And this (not as related but interesting). I came across this site awhile ago and just thought of it again. UNphotographable
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment