Saturday, February 25, 2012

on the topic of instagram again

So I'm documenting all of our everyday in the easiest way possible right now. Because our everyday is super full right now. Full of running, playing, tears, yelling, curly-haired hugs, more crying (both the kids and myself most days). And the thing is with this parenting rollercoaster, is that the days are really hard, but the memories are really good.

And on top of it all, life is full of all this digital data overload, and all these little captures and slices of life are often only existing in a virtual world. Which overwhelms me and freaks me out at the same time (kinda like parenting, I guess) So, I try to commit to putting it to old-fashioned paper. Oh, I hope I never see the a day when the book is dead.

I plan to add this book to our shelf soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment