Saturday, March 17, 2012

birthday party

Catching up a little. The SLR photos always take a little while to get to. But I thought, I might as well post. I really want to avoid this blog becoming only camera phone posts, as easy and tempting that can be sometimes.

Here are more captures from the kids' birthday party (for some reason, I had only edited half of them back in January). We didn't plan any big themes or games. Just put a bunch of kids together and let the chaos begin. Auntie Sam and Uncle Ben brought a few balloons, which were a big hit. A bunch of kids running around and being crazy, not eating a bite of lunch, then stopping for a few minutes to eat some cake. That's what it's all about.

I remember being so exhausted after this party. But now I look back and don't really remember that part of it as much as the fun they had. Birthday parties and childbirth, you're meant to forget the hard parts!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment