Friday, March 9, 2012

not going so well today

It started with the handle breaking off the diaper pail, dumping a whole load of dirty (4 days worth) diapers spilling down the stairs. Mopping at 7am before my coffee. Not pretty. I rarely mop my floors, never before 3pm (at least) and never before at least 4 cups of coffee, or a solid 10 hours of sleep. So basically never.

Then I had my first lipstick casualty. I guess not bad after 4 years of motherhood. At least Maeva located that lost visitor pass I need to drop off/pick up Ander from preschool. The visitor pass that tricks me into thinking I should really be attending a Mardi Gras party not dropping my kid off for 2 and a half hours of that "I only have one kid" type of freedom.

I love this blog (Parenting in Crappy Pictures) and this post on cloth diapers:

No comments:

Post a Comment