Wednesday, September 15, 2010

grains, nuts and seeds

A recent trip to Bulk Barn got us some great fall foods. The mason jars were John's idea. I always leave them all in bags in a big pile and then nothing actually gets eaten. I think the idea stemmed from John's belief that we have too many mason jars (that are never even used). You can never have too many mason jars, you never know when you'll need one. I think our fall project of decluttering and cleaning room by room isn't going to go so smoothly. I want the results of decluttering, without having to actually get rid of anything. Good news is, the nuts, seeds and grains are being used up now. And that pile of bags did result in some curry infused pecans (because they were right beside eachother), and I noticed that my spelt had an interesting spiciness to it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment