Thursday, September 2, 2010

thrifting

Value Village had their quarter-annual 50% off sale, so my mom watched the kids and I went shopping all by myself. The kids are totally set for fall and winter clothes now, and Anderson may even make it to next fall with all the great pants and jeans I found. Maeva has stuff for when she's older, even a dress for her second xmas, I like to be organized with stuff like that. I also got some xmas shopping done there. Some vintage Fisher Price...now I just need to hunt down some "little people" to go in the sets. And this great suitcase for myself. I may use it for fabric and display it next to my sewing table. I can gift one of my Cabbage Patch dolls to Maeva in this cute little crib...for her first xmas. It's gonna be fun.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment